MIMOSA Expanding MicroPoP Coverage Omni Antenna (N5-360)
15 bBi Antenna Gain, Frequency: 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, Dual H+V Polarization, quad-180º overlapping sectors, beamforming technology
|Price exc. VAT:||Price inc. VAT:||For orders (total sum):|
Introducing the industry’s first 4-port, beamforming, 360º antenna specifically designed exclusively for Mimosa’s A5c access point. The N5-360 antenna’s unique design incorporates quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations, doubling the coverage of Mimosa MicroPoP deployments with 3 dB of beamforming gain. The N5-360 boosts throughput by providing balanced dual-stream coverage over 360º of azimuth. Without sacrificing performance, the N5-360 operates over a wide frequency range, from 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, supporting licensed public safety bands and other expanded frequencies, where permitted by region.
Double the coverage area with 60% longer reach for MicroPoP deployments, easily handling deployments to homes within 500 m in dense, last mile, suburban areas.
The only antenna available for use between 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, delivering incredible spectrum flexibility.
Optimized for 360º Throughput
Enhanced C5 and C5c subscriber speeds through new, balanced, multi-stream technology.
3 dB performance enhancement in a compact design, with all new quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations that enable range-extending, beamforming technology.
• Gain: 15 dBi
• Frequency: 4.9 to 6.4 GHz
• Polarization: Dual H+V
• Azimuth Beamwidth: 360º via 4 overlapping 180º sectors
• Elevation Beamwidth (3 db): 8º
• Downtilt: 2º
• Cross-Polar Isolation: >40 dB
• Port-to-Port Isolation: >25 dB
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Max Input Power: 30 dBm
• Dimensions: Height: 492 mm (19.37”) including connectors Width: 80 mm (3.15”)
• Weight: 1.11 kg (2.45 lbs)
• RF Connectors: 4 N-type female
• RF Connectors Position: Bottom of antenna
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor, UV stabilized, engineered polymer
• Mounting: Dual-pole strap feed points integrated into painted metal base; Max pole diameter is 5.7 cm (2.25”)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading: 4.77 kg @ 160 km/h (10.49 lbs @ 100 mph)
• Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) max
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5
Regulatory and Compliance
• RoHS Compliance: Yes