LigoWave Infinity NFT-1NI 802.11n with Powerful 2.4GHz radio, 2x PoE ports, PoE pass-through, 2 x external (3 dBi) omni-directional antennas
Manufacturer warrants all RouterBOARD series equipment for the term of twelve (12) months from the shipping date to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, except in case of damage caused by mechanical, electrical or other accidental or intended damages caused by improper use or due to wind, rain, fire or other acts of nature.
1. Manufacturer does not offer repairs for products that are not covered by warranty. Exceptions can be made for: CCR1009-8G-1S, CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+, CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+PC, CCR1016-12G, CCR1016-12S-1S+, CCR1036-12G-4S, CCR1036-12G-4S-EM, CCR1036-8G-2S+, CCR1036-8G-2S+EM, CCR1072-1G-8S+, RB1100, RB1100AH, RB1100AHx2, RB1200, RB600, RB600A and RB800 as a paid service (fees apply).
2. Out-of-warranty devices and devices not covered by warranty sent to Wifi Stock UK Ltd will be returned to the sender at sender's cost. If the customer has not organized return of such rejected devices within 12 months from the day of arrival, Wifi Stock UK Ltd has the right to discard them.
3. Manufacturer may offer a compensation system for certain RouterBOARD models by substituting failed units with new ones, up to 2% of the amount of products purchased by the Customer during the last twelve (12) months which is also the warranty period, according to warranty terms.
4. Please make sure that you have correctly identified the problem and that the unit is indeed not working, because customer has to pay shipping charges and up to £50 for testing of each unit, if there were no problems found.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Before returning a RouterBOARD router, please ensure that:
5. Products being returned must be shipped at Customer's expense. If the repair is done under warranty, Manufacturer will return the product to the customer at no charge.
Customer will be liable for return shipping of products that are not covered by warranty.
6. Products to be returned should be properly packed to avoid damage during delivery. Such transport damages may cause false analysis results and/or lead to invalidation of warranty.
7. Items returned for repair must be either unlocked from all passwords, or the full-access password must be provided. Please do not send back working power supply components (Power adapter, POE Power injector, POE Power supply or Power plug). This will save transportation costs for you.
8. We shall credit any unused item returned within 14 days of purchase date in an original sealed packaging. We may offer credit for unused items returned after 14 days of purchase date subject to 20% re-stocking charge. No credit will be offered for used items or items returned after 30 days of purchase date.
All rights reserved WiFi Stock UK, LTD®